T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I have bought a hotronix fusion heat press and I was planning to get the pro OKI 8432 wt which is the white toner Europe series number I think it’s pro9100 not sure. Anyways, I’m short in budget to buy that high priced printer for now A3 size a must (im sure I will but not soon enough yet) I kind of running out of time limit of starting my own business. Can you guys please recommend a good either to start with injekt or laser with a start up affordable price and a good finishing? I hope to hear some suggestions with people who have tried a lower budget good quality printing .. thanks

· Registered
491 Posts
If its available for you -----Check out the epson 7610 Wf as long as you dont need white ink.... Very popular printer and it does large prints --- Paper Sizes:
  • 3.5" x 5"
  • 4" x 6"
  • 5" x 7"
  • 8" x 10"
  • 8.5" x 11"
  • 8.5" x 14"
  • A4
  • A6
  • half letter
  • executive
  • user definable (3.5" – 47.2" in length)

.... Cobraink.com is one place to get one setup for other inks besides TRUE Pigment ink... I am using the original ink that came with mine ,but will be upgrading to replacement resetting Cartridges so i can refill my own...

· Registered
4,694 Posts
I've recently been researching this myself and just bought an Epson WF 7210. It is essentially the same thing as the WF 7610, but without all the multi-function features, so no: scanner/copier feature, no fax, etc. It is just a printer.

Cobra, and others, have refillable carts for it.

At least 3 big-name retailers in the USA are currently selling it online for $149.99 with free shipping, so about $100 less than the multi-function models. For a bit less than the price of a 7610, you can buy a 7210 and outfit it with refillable Cobra carts and enough ink to refill them a bunch of times. But if you have a use for the copy/fax feature of the 7610, it would actually be a great buy too.

The paper trays can hold 13" x 19" by US measurement; I didn't pay attention to the max Euro size.

· Registered
4,871 Posts
Hello guys,
I have bought a hotronix fusion heat press and I was planning to get the pro OKI 8432 wt which is the white toner Europe series number I think it’s pro9100 not sure. Anyways, I’m short in budget to buy that high priced printer for now A3 size a must (im sure I will but not soon enough yet) I kind of running out of time limit of starting my own business. Can you guys please recommend a good either to start with injekt or laser with a start up affordable price and a good finishing? I hope to hear some suggestions with people who have tried a lower budget good quality printing .. thanks
Make sure you read all the issues about 8432. More than one owners are reporting negative feedback and issues not getting resolved with the vendor and Okidata support.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t810145.html?highlight=8432wt

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t834129.html?highlight=

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.