T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to but a heat press and I have looked at Best Blanks at their packages and I think I will go in that direction. The one with the 16x20 press. Dose antone know any other places that have packages like this one so I can compair prices?
Thanks
Jeff

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Did you also check out the special offer from Imprintables Warehouse? They have some package deals and special offers for T-ShirtForums members.

I think coastalbusiness.com might have some packages as well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
jhughes656 said:
I am ready to but a heat press and I have looked at Best Blanks at their packages and I think I will go in that direction. The one with the 16x20 press. Dose antone know any other places that have packages like this one so I can compair prices?
Thanks
Jeff
When I was shopping around I compared prices and Best Blanks's prices are very competitive. I think you'll be hard"pressed" (get it?!) to find a MUCH better price.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
be sure you figure shipping charges. Some offer free shipping which saves a bundle I bought mine at Coastal Business and it was a 15 x 15 and I paid 632. and that included shipping. Tell them Lou sent you and maywe they will throw in same sample paper..Actually they will anyway but I just wanted you to think I was someone special, which I am.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got mine through Coastal Business. Great price, fast shipping and very, very helpful before AND after the sale.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I think Pro-World has a startup kit as well as Boo-Z Warehouse. Coastal has the best price for a Stahls 15x15 w/ free shipping. You can get the press cheaper but mostly never in stock and shipping can run between $44 and $54 bucks depending on location in the US. For a 16x20 expect to add between $150- 200 for the larger sized press. If you find a super killer deal let me know...I could use another press.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got mine through coastal as well. They offered the best pricing after all the shipping was figured in.

I've checked ebay too, and if I bought a press from there, I would have saved 50 bucks. But I'd rather have the corporate name behind what I am buying.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the input. One other question. T-Shirts where is a good place to start looking?
Thanks again for all your help.
Jeff

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Just a quick addition to my previous post. Josh at imprintibles Warehouse!!!! Look this guy up if you want a press!!! Over e-mail in five minutes my new press is on the way today and solving a big problem for me under a time constraint. The price was exactly where it should be and I couldnt be better taken care of. Thanks Josh!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts