Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
No the control board went out - you are probably SOL with the ebay person and will need to go through manufacturer. I will say I had a similiar issue, brought the board and went to replace it. In taking it apart I discovered a wire had came loose and once connected it worked fine ever since. I am holding onto the board just incase.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No the control board went out - you are probably SOL with the ebay person and will need to go through manufacturer. I will say I had a similiar issue, brought the board and went to replace it. In taking it apart I discovered a wire had came loose and once connected it worked fine ever since. I am holding onto the board just incase.
Where is your circuit board located? I took the back off and do not see one, is it on top "plate/element". If it is I may take a look and see if I am having the same issue

Thanks!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine was over by where the digital clock is located. Looking at your press the side where you readout and the power switch should be on that side.
Thanks Irv, but mine seems to be different
I don't see a circuit board still.
All I see is the power switch, circuit breaker, temp gauge, relay, beeper (speaker) and timer (which the timer still works fine) and wires connecting the units and ground wires.

I am not sure what is up by the heating element but I assume there has to bee some type of sensor that sends info back to the temp. gauge.

I would have to assume that it is either the temp gauge itself or whatever the sensor is up by the heating element that sends the info to the gauge.

If anyone has any other ideas that would be great
If not I will make sure I post my findings for future visitors to this thread

Thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
can someone help me

I post the images is the pro heat press 5500x and turn on but do not heat and i open it to see, I see this and I do not know if this is the missing piece or where I can buy it. Because I see the red light turn on.
can some one maybe tell me something thank you very much

:)

Oh I forgot I remove one on the left top but it was on.

is the white small square in the botom left on the panel
in one of the images you can see it clear but it maybe missing or something, this machine I bought it on ebay :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.