T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am having real trouble buying a heat press, I want a largish one, I have mistakenly used Sublimagic who are in no way contactable by phone and it takes a while for any kind of email response (my advice to anyone is to avoid) and I have tried Love cut (who keep sending me broken presses that are really poorly made.

I want a quality press, but don't want to pay over the odds. Anyone like to throw forward any ideas or models, or even better a company that are easy to deal with please do so.

Additionally I am trying to send back a press from lovecut that is faulty, I called this morning to see if I could do anything about it, and the person who is meant to be calling me back has a list of people he needs to call first, its 6 hours later and still no word!

· Registered
5,758 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
I have a DK20s and have never had a problem. Just like with all your other equipment, if you go cheap you are gonna get cheap. I think a lot of people spend more money trying to save a buck here and there buying knockoffs when it is usually better to just go with a proven company.

· Registered
10,809 Posts
Cheap and inexpensive are two different things. A Ford and a Mercedes, although much different in price, do a pretty good job of getting you from here to there. There are inexpensive heat presses that are reliable and long lasting. There are also some very good suppliers that will provide superior customer service when dealing with a problem, regardless of the cost of the products that they offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.