T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any other sites to sell heat press machines besides Craigslist, EBAY or our Classifieds?

I have a Stahls Hotronix Clam Heat Transfer Press - 16" x 20

I am looking to sell it to put the money into another part of a business

· Registered
52 Posts
I have a New Fusion Heat Press for sale, I purchased it because we bought a Brother 381 and they recommended it to press our shirts for the use of pre treatment for printing white ink on Black or dark shirts, so I purchased it, I used it maybe 4 or 5 times, we decided not to use our Brother to print white ink on Black Shirts so its setting here we use a Hot tronix platen to cure our shirts, this fusion is air operated, I bought it with 220 volt to save cost and it does not loose any temp, the temp does not fluctuate it all auto matic great heat press I gave cost $3500 dollars asking $2,600, I also have a new Ryonet Screen Printer 6 color 4 station joy stick model I have never used it $2,600 for it also, thanks contact me if interested 304 369-1297 evening is best between 5 & 7 est. and again thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.