T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone has a used Hix mini-400 t-shirt press for sale, they tell me the size of the platen is 15x15. does anyone know about this model. i have a Hix automatic machine now, but i wanted a used manual. i went to the Hix Corp. website and they don't list them. thanks joann

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I have not heard of the mini 400, but I know they make a economy model and a presto model. The big difference is the handle and the timer mechanism. .... JB

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i contacted hix maybe they will get back with me. I'm sure this is a older model. thanks again, joann

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
The only thing I see on them there is no pressure knob on them so you are stuck with there settings .

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I've never heard of a "mini". I have a Hix 400 and it's 15" x 15". They are quality built presses.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
It's a older model for sure. I agree that Hix makes a reat product and they are bilt to last. I would not be afraid to buy a used Hix press and put it into a production mode . ..... JB

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hix got back with me on the mini, they said it is good for slower runs. but not for commercial use, where you used it constantly. they suggested the 400D. thanks guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts