T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am a newbie looking for some feedback. I have been researching and reading all the threads in this great site, and I have finally made up my mind about which heat press I want. I was looking into buying the Hix 600D heat press and was wondering if anybody out there had it and if they are satisfied with it. I wanted to also ask about the prices that I have found. It seems like the price is around 1k. If you all know of a place where I can get it cheaper, by all means let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought one used on ebay a few weeks ago. I don't know if my problems are my errors or difficulty in gaging.
I'll let you know the overall cost when I get my electricity bill!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lindalu said:
I just bought one used on ebay a few weeks ago. I don't know if my problems are my errors or difficulty in gaging.
I'll let you know the overall cost when I get my electricity bill!
Lindalu. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. Are you not getting the results that you wanted or are you burning shirts??. By the way, did you get a warranty on your ebay purchase??If you dont mind me asking, how much did it go for??

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thank you for your feedback est'd 1978. I believe that my wife is getting me the machine for christmas. If she doesnt, I will email you if the machine is still available. what made you change your mind??, are you getting a third party to do the shirts?? is it more cost effective for you or are you getting into a different shirt making process??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts