T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read all the threads on heat presses. I am still not sure which one to get. I really don't want to spend more than $500 for one and don't know where to get the best deal on the best press for my money. I like to swing arm idea because I really don't want to be blasted with heat. The idea of electrical issues does not set well with me.

We will be putting names/numbers on athletic apparel and the occasional heat transfer design. I am new to the business, but I am finding out that I really need a heat press if I want to progress. I want to progress!

Can anyone give me insight?

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
So you got $500. That puts you in the 11 x 15 size range. Do not, do not, yes I repeated myself, buy a 9 x 12 unit at a lower price because it is cheaper, because they are out there and I have one. But they are tooooo smmmaaaallll. Go to www.coastalbusiness.com and look what they have. Their in St Louis I believe. All I do is heat press stuff.http://www.ljrobin.com

Lou

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much Lou! I have been searching all over for reasonable prices! I am actually from St. Louis! I do not live there now, but I did for @# years! =)
I am checking out the site now - and thanks again!
Susan

·
Registered
14 Posts
badalou said:
So you got $500. That puts you in the 11 x 15 size range. Do not, do not, yes I repeated myself, buy a 9 x 12 unit at a lower price because it is cheaper, because they are out there and I have one. But they are tooooo smmmaaaallll. Go to www.coastalbusiness.com and look what they have. Their in St Louis I believe. All I do is heat press stuff.

Lou

So who is your favorite vendor? Do you print your own transfers?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not the one doing all heat press stuff. badalou is the one who does all heat press. I myself am still looking for a reasonably priced press. I have not done heat press items......yet - but I will soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts