T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP PLEASE!
Im having problem with my machine can you watch the 3 videos and tell me if those things are normal?

-Seems crooked as right side touches before left?
-T-shirt stays wrinkly even after per-heating it
-Shaky handle
-Result on pressing is BAD. Design is faded . Left side on t-shirt is less faded then the right side.

Transfers are inkJet for light shirts using c88+. ( i dont know if that helps ) I iron them to see if it was the paper and it came out good so paper should be fine.

Is the machine broken some how or am i doing someting wrong? Please help im wasting to much stuff on this!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5tffXBJkj8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGwL7X26t94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dlz--OiiAc

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
508 Posts
how should I word this and be polite.. your press is fryed.. does it say made in china on the back.. Did you find it in the street? if there are pressure adjustments.. or some way to level the top to the bottom.. that is needed.. if there are no adjustments you could possible dismantle.. use the heat side for a grill and make pancakes but it is not going to press anyshirts.. I know that good presses are expensive.. I have two.. but I never ruin a shirt..
dlac

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got it from ebay and the guy told me its perfect i just need to ajust the pressure but im not to shure of that and he is mad because i opened a claim in paypal and now he said he can't send me parts if i opened that blablabla... and if i want to send it back well i half to pay for ship & handling.. plus i paid 113$ for it to cross the border's ... im up to 530$ with this machine that is getting me no where and i dont know what to do...

·
Registered
508 Posts
basically he sold you a piece of junk.. stick with the paypal complaint.. it is not your fault he had to ship it across a border... go to ebay and complain about him and the product on there..they may be able to get him to take it back.. you can get some reasonable priced things on paypal.. there was one on this forum last week for $600.00 on ebay.. look for Hix, hotronics, insta, stahls.. something made in usa with a brand associated with it.. he is fighting you because he gotcha..
dlac

·
Registered
508 Posts
I don'[t think it needs parts.. I think it needs to go away.. where are you located.. find someone nearby that does heat pressing and take it have them look at it.. any screenprinter should be able to help.. you need someone with more knowledge than you to get involved I think
dlac

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks ill stick with my claim but how can i have him pay for the ship & handling because he wants me to pay for that? When im already loosing 113$ from crossing border when i ordered it.:confused:

Im from Canada/Quebec. I wish i had people around who knew about this but i don't know anybody around that make's t-shirts.

Ive been waiting so long for all the equipment and now that machine is .. werd. :S

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I shipped it back and paypal helped out on the ship fee's since he scamed me. I got a machine from AIP in toronto and work's great up to now. Testing some transfer's , see whats better!

Thanks for your help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.