T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know of companies that do bulk heat press jobs at discounted rates -- like a company that will do a run of 50 shirts with the same design? I am looking for a company that just offers the heat press service and offers discounted rates for bulk orders. All of the heat press services I've seen want their customers to buy the tees from them and do not offer our brand of tees and their mark up for the tees is insanely high. We are strict about what tees we use so we want to use our own tees and just ship them to the pressing company and send them the high res art.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
If you are running 50 shirts with the same design, can I ask why you aren't screen printing the designs?

I think heat press is usually better for short runs, but screen printing seems much better suited for larger runs like you described.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly because of the difficulty of screen printing graphics with colors that touch and graphics that use a lot of different colors.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
exboyfriend said:
Mainly because of the difficulty of screen printing graphics with colors that touch
I haven't seen any problems with using screen printing in that regard.

and graphics that use a lot of different colors.
Unless you're talking about JPG photograph type images (where you want the design to look exactly like the photo on your computer monitor), I think screenprinting can handle different colors and shades well if done correctly.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for your original question regading finding a heat press contractor :) I'm sure they are out there. What search terms have you been using in google?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think for the images we want to use screen printing is going to be difficult to make them look right. They have too many colors and shading, etc. I tried googling heat press and custom t-shirts. I am mostly finding screen printers and heat press services like zazzle and spreadshirt.

·
Registered
282 Posts
exboyfriend said:
I am from Baltimore MD but would be willing to deal with a vendor outside of my area.
I believe I may have a printer for you in Maryland. I just found his old email to me. Private message me with how to reach you. Susan

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have t-jet referral for you in Baltimore. And another in Texas. Email
me off-list. Susan H.

exboyfriend said:
I am from Baltimore MD but would be willing to deal with a vendor outside of my area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

We do bulk heat press jobs
you supply the t-shirts and the image and we'll press it.
What is a fair price to you for this service?

DiasCo
Printing and Heat Press Service

exboyfriend said:
Any one know of companies that do bulk heat press jobs at discounted rates -- like a company that will do a run of 50 shirts with the same design? I am looking for a company that just offers the heat press service and offers discounted rates for bulk orders. All of the heat press services I've seen want their customers to buy the tees from them and do not offer our brand of tees and their mark up for the tees is insanely high. We are strict about what tees we use so we want to use our own tees and just ship them to the pressing company and send them the high res art.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a heat press and was recently contacted by a customer to just do the pressing (they supply shirts and transfers). What can I charge for this? I would love to get that going. The cost to turn that thing on for the occasional small order or whatever could easily be offset with bulk orders, I would think.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am from baltimore too and was looking for some company or individual with a heat press. I can supply the shirts and the transfers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts