T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my official 'hello!' to the forums.
A few things about me, I run www.enclothe.com to help pay for school, Enclothe has been around for almost two years and is going strong. It's a small one man operation.
School is the Academy of Art college where I'm studying 3D animation. I hope to one day have a successful tshirt label in enclothe, and at the same time work in the industry doing fine animated films for everyone to enjoy.

that's it!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey Derek, welcome to the forums. I'm glad you joined!

Your store is one that has been in the back of my mind since I now fit an XL (although I see you now carry a few designs in XXL).

One of the fringe benefits of losing weight, a whole new class of cool t-shirts you can fit into :D

Now that you've made your first post, you should be able to upload a custom avatar to show up instead of the number on the t-shirt next to your posts (the system does a check every hour, so it may take a bit for the link to show up in your Control Panel).

You can also add your t-shirt designs (with links to buy) to the new T-Shirt Gallery.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rodney said:
Hey Derek, welcome to the forums. I'm glad you joined!

Your store is one that has been in the back of my mind since I now fit an XL (although I see you now carry a few designs in XXL).

One of the fringe benefits of losing weight, a whole new class of cool t-shirts you can fit into :D

Now that you've made your first post, you should be able to upload a custom avatar to show up instead of the number on the t-shirt next to your posts (the system does a check every hour, so it may take a bit for the link to show up in your Control Panel).

You can also add your t-shirt designs (with links to buy) to the new T-Shirt Gallery.
Yeah, I always try and carry XXL if I can, sometimes they sell out really fast and other times they sit around :confused:

anyways, I'm glad you like the store! I have a new design coming out in a couple of days, I'll be sure to post it. And I now have a spanky new avatar!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts