T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just downloaded this program the other day and it's my first time using it... so I've been following some of the tutorials and this tool is seeming really difficult. I have to be doing something wrong.

Right now I'm doing the tutorial of the coffee cup. Creating a Coffee Cup with Inkscape - VECTORTUTS

on step 8, i cannot get the cup how it is shown! it doesnt really explain much about how to use the tool or anything but the angles when i make them are really difficult to work with.

If anyone has any advice or knows how to use the tool really well i'd appreciate it if you can explain it to me...Are you just supposed to plot the points and then adjust the curves with the "edit paths by nodes" option?

thanks in advance to anyone that can help out!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Unsure how it's down in Inkscape, but in Corel, after you place your first point, you go to where you want the second point, and you click and drag (without releasing) to place the second point and manipulate the angle depending on where you drag the mouse to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.