T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah... a community type selling venue that is free.

Its amazing how the whole social community type boards/selling venues have flourished in the past few years... for t-shirt selling included.

I think more peeps are finding stuff in these types of places more and more than on search engines.

I wonder how this (community type info/sharing/selling venues) will be measured for integrity, truth and fact ????

will Algos decide and rank these New Selling Venues in the near future ?
..or will it be a matter of trend hype and paid advt.... in the end ?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I wonder how this (community type info/sharing/selling venues) will be measured for integrity, truth and fact ????
Is there a feedback system to kijiji.com? Or is it just like a free for all classifieds like your local newspaper (buyer beware)?

I think more peeps are finding stuff in these types of places more and more than on search engines.
I think search engines are still the go to place for finding information and products online. They are still growing as well.

I think the "social networking" type sites help to fill in gaps and provide a different way of finding things online. I think there's room for all types of services to coexist and grow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts