T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has just been featured on CafePress' community site. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/community/

It's like American Idol/Iron Chef but for t-shirt designers. 2 t-shirt designers are going head to head, and designing a shirt for a specific topic. The specific topic (or secret ingredient) this time is the Independence day. They have 1 week to come up with a design that they think the public would most be interested in. There are also 3 "celebrity" judges. They aren't TV or movie celebrities just celebrities in the t-shirt business. Just like American Idol though the judges are just there to give constructive criticism. The winner will be chosen by the public. Anyone can vote, not just t-shirt designers. I know it sounds like a TV show but it is all online. The shirts are going to be revealed on May 6th.

You can be a part of the Clash and be a contestant. You can also be a sponsor and spread the word. All sponsors will be given a link at the top of the page. It's a great way to market your shirts and have fun.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey there. I just wanted to let you know that I moved this thread out of the forums because we don't allow self promotion or advertising at T-ShirtForums.

Since the contest is being run by you andhosted on your blog and not on cafepress, it wouldn't be fair to allow it in the forums.

Feel free to add a link to the contest in your signature so it shows up as you respond to regular posts in the forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts