T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All.
So I have finished my press and exposure unit.
Please let me know what you think

Also I have a few jobs that I was going to use transfers but want to try my hand at screen printing. I have been watching and reading for months now and know it wont be an easy task but feel I will enjoy it better then transfers. My question is this....I am limited on money and need to know what is the most important stuff to buy right now. I plan on having Ace Transfer print my positives and since I was only doing 1 color for right now I figured I could get away with 2-3 screens until I have enough cash flow. I have my wish list of things I would like to buy but just dont have the extra cash to buy right now. Please give me a list of things I NEED now and could get by with until the cash flow increases. Thanks for everyone....I have learned so much and hope one day I will be able to contribute back to this site instead of take away from...Thanks again

Attachments

· Registered
266 Posts
Nice setup and Congrats on pursuing this. In my opinion, you may want to invest in a flash dryer for times you may want to do multiple colors or a print flash print. Print flash print comes in handy especially when doing one color and you want it to POP. It's also better than using the gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.