T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just purchased my first heat press(hotronix hover press 16x20) was told it was good for DTG printing finalizing.. but as far as heatpressing goes, whats a good printer to complement the press, also transfer paper and the specifics of silk screen transfers? i want to keep a lot of that work and money in my shop, as opposed to having to send it to a vendor to get done.:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
435 Posts
There are a lot of options available to you. Almost all of the sponsors of this forum will have something to offer you. Some of the available transfers are inkjet heat transfers, laser heat transfers, sublimation, heat transfer films (or vinyls), pre-made transfers, digital transfers, and many many more!! Inkjet, laser and pre-made are good options if you don't want to add any more equipment to your shop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the info in this forum alone is wonderful and overwhelming at the first several glances... but im starting to adjust my eyes accordingly.. thanks for the info of options..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i already put in orders to receive transfer paper for silk screening, foils, vinyl, and stock images... have to make that money back asap! so that i can move on to the next thing..getting my DTG up and running..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.