T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just purchased a
EGX 350 for making some rhinestone designs.
My sales rep has not yet returned my call, about extra supplies that I will need to purchase to use this machine. Like where do I get engraving stock, Hot fix transfer tape and pad style brush & ? rhinestones not sure of size needed. I seen a video on u-tube and made a list of the supplies they mentioned can anyone help.
Thanks Angie

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Not sure if you got the right blade with your engraver. I have the unit and it did not ship with the blade needed to cut the template for rhinestone. You will need the 'end mill 0.25 inch' blade and you can only get them from Roland as far as I know. None of the dealers here...SF bay area...stock any cutters..in fact they barely recognize the unit!. The instructions are less than helpful. call Roland Tech Support and ask for the two documents they have one file to set up the unit for rhinestones..their number is 888.2373.8895 and press '4' for tech support. The cutter I mentioned is about $25 I think...I would get two of them because you are sure to break one.

By the way there is a new software program out...$299 for the next 85 days or so..it is normally going to be $499...it will do interior fill automatically...let you make straight line fonts from any tt font...send me a PM if you more info... I have had mine since Jan...so I can call you if you give me the contact number...to much to bore the others here...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts