T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has your affiliation with TSF brought you more business? what I'm curious to know is has being a active member of TSF brought you customers, not from the knowledge you have learned, but because of your presents here?

The reason I ask is that we have picked up two customers this year, both stated that they found us from TSF/Google search, realized we were local to them and called us for a price quote that has turned into jobs, and a business relationship.

Both stated that they had read some of my posts, thought I was the kind of person they would deal with, I might also add the the "first contact" with these customers was through TSF via PM.

This happen to anyone else?

TIA

·
Registered
206 Posts
Actually Katrina, you have picked up more business here! I buy my clear loose stones from you. At least untill I decide to go ahead and get 1000 gross from my china supplier. (Korean stones). I just really don't want to deal with that many stones just yet as I'm not looking to sell loose stones at this time. So, for the time being, you're it! Great customer service by the way.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Actually Katrina, you have picked up more business here! I buy my clear loose stones from you. At least untill I decide to go ahead and get 1000 gross from my china supplier. (Korean stones). I just really don't want to deal with that many stones just yet as I'm not looking to sell loose stones at this time. So, for the time being, you're it! Great customer service by the way.
Wow.....OMG you are so right! I wondered why Rhinestonewishes seemed so familiar to me every time I see one of your posts and that's why. Duh silly me:) Thanks for the kind words. Since I do not advertise my shop here I just assumed that I did not get business from here, guess i was wrong on that one.

Katrina

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
The reason I ask is that we have picked up two customers this year, both stated that they found us from TSF/Google search, realized we were local to them and called us for a price quote that has turned into jobs, and a business relationship.

Both stated that they had read some of my posts, thought I was the kind of person they would deal with
Thanks for that feedback. I've had similar experiences (people asking me to print t-shirts because of my posts here). I usually recommend them to another member local to them or suggest they post in the referrals area or check out printerlistings.com.

I've heard similar stories from other members who I've spoken to at tradeshows. Even some vendors have had some very big name companies contact them because of the educational posts they've made here and they've landed some serious contracts from it.

You never know when or how your next customer is going to find you. I think it shows how far professionalism can go when dealing with social media and online communities.

·
Registered
861 Posts
In terms of direct new customers, no, but I've taken the knowledge I've learned, And applied it to gaining new customers in "the real world" whether it be a new marketing technique, or a new embellishment process. I definitely feel TSF have been beneficial to my business.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
We have brought in lots of business from different threads that we have contributed to. We have also used other members for certain contract projects. If you contribute regularly, you will have hundreds or thousands of links pointing back to your site that potential customers could find. Everyone benefits!

·
Registered
332 Posts
i've learned a lot from this forum, but i don't think i've had many t-shirt sales from here. but it's great to be a part of a great community of like-minded entrepreneurs.

i have had form members purchase my e-book on how to start a shirt business, though! thanks to all who've purchased it. i hope it's been helpful :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have joined not expecting to sell anything, but more importantly to learn more about how to sell to my target market better. The TSF is not my target market, but the information I have learned here is helping me sell more off my site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.