T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is the t-shirt market now? I have received more orders these days. Is the market recovered from the economic recession?
Any good news from other?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I didn't really notice a slow down, but then I do rhinestone shirts. I've been so busy, I actually had to refer a customer to someone else because I couldn't fit her job in I had so many orders. Over the past 60 days I've been averaging about 6 requests a day for custom jobs, and only 3 have not turned into orders. I'm working like a horse, but loving every minute of it:D

·
Registered
675 Posts
Been in this business since 1986, have seen a few "dips", but there seems to always be business out there. You just have to put some effort into getting it. I remember back in 2005 when you could purchase Gildan 5000 t/shirts in white for .79 each if you ordered 500 pcs & up, and got them delivered FREE.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been in this business since 1986, have seen a few "dips", but there seems to always be business out there. You just have to put some effort into getting it. I remember back in 2005 when you could purchase Gildan 5000 t/shirts in white for .79 each if you ordered 500 pcs & up, and got them delivered FREE.
Now that's whats up! And the prices are going back up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts