T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I really love the Firebird Pretreat! I have a Brother GT-381. I was about to place an order, but my total was WAY HIGHER than my last purchase! The only two prices for shipping were around $41 and $60+..making the shipping cost about the same cost of the actual product! Last time it was around $19 for UPS Ground...I'm in Texas.. I really like this product, but if this is the only shipping options I am going to have, then I will have to go with the OTHER GUYS....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Does the firebird pretreat work well with the brother ink set? I believe I purchased their pretreatment specifically for brother printers about 3 to 4 years ago and the brightness of the whites was very poor. Is this a new formula?

Thanks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
We've updated our pretreat in the past year to work better with Brother inks. Our older version of this pretreat wouldn't have produced as good looking of a print as we're able to do now. You can send me a pm if you want some more specifics on how it works

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.