T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
The name of the company is KidsBlanks by Zoe, but their infant line is called Laughing giraffe. Their website is kidsblanks.com

I would like to know if anyone has used their line before that can give me some insight.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
The name of the company is KidsBlanks by Zoe, but their infant line is called Laughing giraffe. Their website is kidsblanks.com
I would like to know if anyone has used their line before that can give me some insight.
Thanks for the additional information. As I was adding the kidsblanks tag to your thread, I noticed that there's another thread here with some feedback on that brand:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/wholesale-t-shirts/t32819.html

·
Registered
63 Posts
I tried the laughing giraffe infant onesies and t-shirts. The 100% cotton ones are 6.4 oz. and then they have other ones that are 65% polyester 35% cotton...didn't like those. I have friends that have infants helping me try stuff out and they said the t-shirts fit fine and held up good, but they told me the onesies didn't fit right around the legs. Since it's 6.4 oz it's kinda heavy, but I guess it depends on what you like or think your customers will like. You can order samples from them and check them out before you buy large quantities. If you do decide you like them though I suggest making sure you check out each piece they send you. I only ordered samples of each size and half of what I got had blue writing with numbers on them. If this had been an order I needed I would've been very upset. The 100% cotton onesies are # lg2200 and the lap t-shirts are # lg2500. Good luck. Hope this helped.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was about to write a message about Laughing Giraffe today actually. Clive is the guy to talk to there and he's very helpfull. I'm looking into brands to switch to because I've had so many problems with Monag lately.
Kavio has a great selection for infants and toddlers but they don't have anything in New Born. They start at 6 months. Otherwise they would be perfect.

Laughing Giraffe is inexpensive and has a good product but in 2T and 4T they only offer white (for light colors). I'm thinking of using Laughing Giraffe for New Born and then everything else Kavio. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was going to go through Kidsblanks but they don't ship to Canada.
Too bad though, they are exactly the type of supplier I am looking for but with customs and all that stuff, it is just too much for the amount of work I am doing right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am based in South Africa and am looking for a supplier for baby clothing blanks, does anyone know of a company who has a distributor in South Africa?

Thanks
Sam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts