T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking around for high quality onesis/one piece infant clothing and came across Babini and Kiddy Kats. Has anyone use either of this companie's baby blanks. Any suggestions for good quality baby blanks that can be heat pressed? I am also looking for organic onesis open to suggestions. Thanks.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have used kiddy Kats once before. I purchased some of thier infant T's and onsies. They seem the be of average, quality although I didnt compare them to anything . The whole transaction was pretty easy from account registration to product delivery.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ok after looking over the Kiddy Kats and Gerber Onsies
I noticed the kk felt thicker and was the same cotton pattten used for regular T's and the gerber onsie was 1x1 baby rib. The KK felt a little thicker and had thicker head and leg seams/openings. The Gerber onsie was longer and was a slimmer cut than the KK. The buttons at the bottom were a bit smaller on the Gerber onsie and the width was a bit smaller in the button section.
We just had a baby shower and I was looking at all the different brands and they all seem to have the characteristics of the KK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts