T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are about to pull the trigger on purchasing a Sublistar printer, just doing a bit of final due diligence first before we pull the trigger. Has anyone here bought one? Is there anything we should be made aware of before going ahead? anything you don't like about the machine etc?? any input would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are about to pull the trigger on purchasing a Sublistar printer, just doing a bit of final due diligence first before we pull the trigger. Has anyone here bought one? Is there anything we should be made aware of before going ahead? anything you don't like about the machine etc?? any input would be greatly appreciated :)
I am on same page as you are, so far communicated with a person called KAY on watsap, website looks safe but you never can be sure, so did a few checks and it turns out to be okay. the only thing is that, when you buy products from them, you are paying to maitu digital technologies and not sublistar, but they claim that they are the same company and that anyone on the sublistar website can verify them, also the email communication i am recieving are all from @subli-star.com domain only, if anyone has any additional info, pls do share, it would be helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I pulled the trigger and purchased the total unit Sept 6. I was told it would ship in 5 days. Then I was told it would not ship to Oct9th Now I am told it will ship on Nov. the 7th. They are telling me it has shipping the ink and powder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts