T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stain imaging all-over prints?

Their site says:

Stain Imaging is NOT screen printing, it is NOT belt printing, It is NOT cut and sew. It is an Innovative new process available exclusively through Innovative Apparel representatives.

They also offer OTE - "Over The Edge" printing as well. From the pictures it looks fine: Printing Over The Edge of Apparel

If anyone has any info on these printing processes I'd be interested to know how they do this and if it is worth looking into.

Sorry for n00b questions but I'm still learning ;)

Thanks TSF

· Registered
177 Posts
Good catch, TSF.

I am not sure what, "Stain Imaging" is , but, I am interested to find out. I find it hard to believe someone here has not mentioned it first. I know, I have not seen it before. It does look very interesting. Maybe, someone can give us more insight.

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Well, the only stain imaging i know of is with bleach where you use some stencils to put on top of your shirt and then use a brush with bleach to do the inside fill, and that's what it look's like, but i could be wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.