T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if so, know of a website to buy them. I always get them downtown LA and cant seem to find them on the web. Thanks :D

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
Is it just a blank t-shirt, or does it have printing on it.

Is it just the letters BYC on the label of the t-shirt? Any other information there? If so, there might be an RN number (I think it's a 9 digit number) at the bottom of the label.

If you look up the RN number at the FTC Website, it should tell you the manufacturer.

It could be that BYC removed the original manufacturers label and put in their own, but if they are the manufacturer, the RN number will tell you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG! the babyra site is hilarious! lots of music, it like a mcdonalds playpen with sanrio music lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok this babysites navigation is frustrating, all i want to find out is if they sell blank baby tee's, can i find it NO!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Kirsty, just be careful. I noticed that BYC don't seem to have been active since then end of 2004. And have just noticed babyra in a bankruptcy report.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :( oh well, back to the drawing board, there site annoyed me anyway lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kirsty, did you ever find a source for the BYC t-shirts, these are my all-time FAVORITE :):) blank white t-shirts. I had a friend that got these BYC t's for me in downtown LA also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fivefong's have you gotten any BYC tshirts recently? I would love to know what store in Los Angeles carries them so I can go buy a bunch for me and my cousin. They are my all time favorite white tee's too. Any info is greatly appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts