T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be one thing if I just wasn’t happy with it or didn’t know how to use it. But this thing has been a total nightmare ever since we got it. It has straight up just broken down on us in the middle of jobs multiple times. Has ruined multiple orders because of this. And it’s not user error. After about a week of having it, one of the circuits in the motor went out. Had to get on the phone with the tech and have them send me a new one. Great I have to tell all my clients we are down until then. After that gets fixed, the thing works fine for a few days and then all of the sudden in the middle of another job, it just straight up just STOPS printing. Pallets are spinning but squeegees aren’t moving. Called them again and they are clueless. Told me to go buy some tools and tinker with it. Call them again and they stop picking up the phone.

I could go on about the problems we’ve had with this thing. Bolts have f**ing been falling off this thing while it’s printing. It honestly sounds and feels like this whole press is about to break into pieces every time it prints. And it was installed by a tech from the company. I don’t want to say who the manufacturer is because I don’t want to bad mouth anyone (yet). I’ve already lost about 2 weeks of production time because of this thing and I’ve only had it for a little over a month.

It is a used “refurbished” machine purchased directly through the manufacturer. I’m kicking myself for not dishing out the extra cash for a new press from a more reputable company. Has anyone had issues like this and had any success returning such an expensive piece of equipment? I’m sure they’ll just keep giving me temporary “fixes” until my warranty is up and then I’ll be screwed. They don’t really seem to care about helping me diagnose the issue. They straight up ignored my calls after I very politely told them about the issue. I’ve never spent so much money on something in my life. At this point I don’t even care about fixing the current problem because I’m sure something else will crap out on it in no time.

HELP

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
i think you may have to go through a federal agency to properly acquire satisfaction
there is a slim chance the company will take it back (0.05%), so it will require consumer protection agency involvement

document everything, from start to finish (incl. everything you remember from the salesman, keep all emails and any voicemails, photos, your experience in the field, etc.)

hopefully it does not become a litigation issue (but at least you will be prepared)

do not threaten, curse, or even raise your voice with the sellers, act professional in all interactions (not that you wouldn't, but sometimes emotions are hard to keep in check when wronged)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts