T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to try some inkjet transfer paper on a epson c88 can someone recommend 3 different transfer paper brands for printing on 100% cotton and 50/50.

I would also like to know if anyone has used Hyatt Transfer Paper for Lights and how good the washability is?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Re: Has anyone ever used this transfer paper?

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to try some inkjet transfer paper on a epson c88 can someone recommend 3 different transfer paper brands for printing on 100% cotton and 50/50.
Try Trans Jet II or Iron All. Both are used alot by folks in the forum. Iron All is a new paper with a very soft hand and little to no visible window where there is no image. Do a search for these and you will find alot of information on them in the forum.

I would also like to know if anyone has used Hyatt Transfer Paper for Lights and how good the washability is?
I haven't heard of them

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I haven't heard of that brand either

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I use the hyatt paper for all my light designs. It's the greatest for color retention and washability. It actually gets better every timre you wash it. After a couple of washings there is no hand anymore. feels soft and the image blends right in. It cost more per sheet but is well worth it. I use an epson with a bulk ink feeder and plain dye ink. I have used quite a few papers and this is without a dought the best .

Bob
Hello Everyone,

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hi guys,
Hyatt paper is the same with iron-all,miracool,soft-feel, etc. I think hyatt is the manufacturer for all this paper. I think this paper is best for Hp or dye base ink. Because i try to compare the print out of epson durabrite and hp ink 56-57. I already done 8 washes using normal wash in washing machine and dryer and still Hp is still in good.If you want try it and tell on this forum.Just use only this paper.thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts