T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6,970 Posts
The client wants them on Sky blue. My question is the sky blue light enough to take the transfer without leaving markoff around the letters and picture.
I totally understood your question.....And I sure you will get a multiples answers and those answers will go both ways and still leave you wondering....But at the end of the day the only answer that matters is that of your customer.....If the consensus here is that it is fine and your client does not like the result, where does that leave you?...Good luck....

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure what your getting at about the customer? Customer loves the design and all my other shirts I have done on white for them. I know you can print on white and light colors with the jetpro ss but when you try to print on darker colors it leaves a darker area from the transfer itself. Main question is has anyone here used the JetproSS on a sky blue shirt and not have any markoff show up from the blank areas of the transfer.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure you guys understand what i am asking. I have shown them the design mock up on a sky blue shirt and they love it. Will the transfer itself leave a markoff of dark area around the design? I would try one but i have to order the shirts and do not want to if it will leave a dark area around the design.

· Registered
116 Posts
Not sure you guys understand what i am asking. I have shown them the design mock up on a sky blue shirt and they love it. Will the transfer itself leave a markoff of dark area around the design? I would try one but i have to order the shirts and do not want to if it will leave a dark area around the design.

YES it will leave a "markoff". What everyone here is trying to tell you is press your design on a sky blue shirt and show the outcome to your customer and see if they like it. Doesnt matter what your mockup looks like it's the end result that matters, especially to your customer since that is all that matters here.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! That's all i wanted to know is about the mark off and after all this they decided to go with the white after all. Thanks for your replies.. I will try some light colored shirts anyways to see how they look as samples to show customers.

· Registered
187 Posts
The only colors I have had turn out OK were :50/50
White
Natural
Light Pink
and
Light Yellow.
The worst are light blue and ash... the JPSS carrier darkens the fabric.
=======
It appears that NATURAL is being discontinued.(??) or is it only my supplier?

LEO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.