T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Surprisingly, the Avery paper tends to run more expensive per sheet than some of the more reputable transfer papers.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I used their opaque and transfer for lights papers and they are very hobbyist... They felt like cardboard and cracked on the first wash... and indeed they are VERY expensive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been using the Avery Dennison Dark t-shirt Transfer sheets and actually getting sell-able results.
I am very impressed with how well the products are holding up to wash. I made one hooded sweatshirt and so far it seems like the iron on will outlast the material...(after 2 washes and 2 dries).
Another shirt seemed to wrinkle after the first wash and dry...but may have been a malfunction in the transfer process.
I am cutting my designs out using an exacto knife.
I endorse this brands Dark Shirt transfers.
The light transfer sheets did not hold up at all after 1 wash broke down and cracked.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I found the Avery Dark held up better than the Avery light, as well. But it was using Avery that lead me to find a better paper, and transfer method, and that lead me here (tsf).

Now I use Ironall Dark for dark shirts, and JPSS/Jetprosofstretch for lights. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts