T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking of looking into screen printing some boxes or tyvek bags. Does anyone do this themselves?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Unless you have a turnover of over 100,000 pieces a year, it would be much cheaper to get it done externally (and I doubt that it would be screenprinting anywhere).

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Solmu said:
What is Tyvek®?

(it's commonly seen in envelopes)
thanks solmu.

we do it the old fashion way, use various stencils, a roller and ink to print blank boxes with our company name or re-sellers name and address or style #, harmonized #'s etc....

Plastic bags we print 25,000 at a time, paper envelopes etc... the local off-set printer does it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have even used a spray can and a stencil. cheap and effective. printed or not its all about getting your name on the box

·
Registered
290 Posts
We printed a crest that we had set up onto a cardboard waxed takeout box and ran it through the dryer. We used plastisol ink and it turned out awesome. We had the client's crest in for shirts anyway and threw a baby onesie on the platten (one color) and put it in the little takeout box. The client loved it. Look for them to start selling infant as a topic of conversation. (they do car audio and I guess a lot of guys come in and drop down cash, so they thought it'd be a treat for the g/f or wife as a peace offering. Yeah, for us.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts