T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sons want to shoot out t-shirts at their basketball games into the bleachers with our business name on the shirts. Fun way to advertise our business, and of course they want to make their own t-shirt launcher. I thought I'd check here to see if anyone else have ever made one?

Thanks!
Shirley

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking a potato gun, the plans are all over the 'net
I saw this, but we didn't want to have to use a tire pump. We're thinking along the lines of a CO2 tank.

My son is thinking about buying a used paintball gun and revamping it. I was hoping someone would have made one that could give advice! :D

·
Registered
911 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. A few pieces of PVC pipe .a grill ignitor, and some ether and Bam !!. ..... JB
A friend made one ..It launched a spud to where you could'nt see it. A wide pipe would launch tees not to far...I'll see if he has plans or maybe I can find some. It looked quite easy:D...and not dangerous unless one was to get stupid w/ the ether.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A friend made one ..It launched a spud to where you could'nt see it. A wide pipe would launch tees not to far...I'll see if he has plans or maybe I can find some. It looked quite easy:D...and not dangerous unless one was to get stupid w/ the ether.
Thanks!
:)

·
Registered
721 Posts
OK...that's a great idea!

Yea...those boys aren't going to settle for a sling-shot...unless maybe it was made from a very large bra.

Seriously though, let us know how this progresses.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Diy: Potato Gun - beyond.ca car forums community for automotive enthusiasts

Did this work out right? Anyway this is what I seen and it was great. A wider tube and a way to protectthe shirts from the propellant as it was launched. I can see this working real well.(insert disclaimer:D) I doubt a school would let you near the building tho'
I'm interested in this little project..am busy for a couple of days and will head over to a friends(Remember mcGiver?t.v.) for some input.
anyway will try to get some plans before the weekend.
cheers
-g-

·
Registered
911 Posts
Those links were too cool, I'm thinking multiple shirts tho'.
worked in a carnival for awhile and would see the game people literally draw a crowd into a frenzy by making a big fuss out of the winners of large stuffed animals, people trippin' over their wallets to get a piece of the action...ahhh
the gypsy in me:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts