T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone dealt with high end boutiques recently?

I am looking to sell some of my shirts to some high end boutiques. One of my lines is going to be really expensive to make and it shows it, so I wanted to get them into small upscale boutiques. My question is, has anyone here dealt with highend or close to it, boutiques and how did you approach them to sell your stuff? What did they ask for. I know a lot of highend producers of shirts deal with rep firms who i believe work directly with the boutiques for them, is that the only way to do it or can I approach them myself? Do places only allow consignment for new lines? Thoughts? Do they want Net 30?

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am talking like the little shops that handle small very premium designers like some of us here, like BelHeir deals with. Small to medium somewhat independent boutiques that have really nice stuff but most of it will be very elite and expensive. There is a place near me that carries a.p.c.,
acne, taavo, Warhol factory x Levi’s and band of outsiders. These are seen around here and there but you wont see most of them in your everyday store some of these items you wont even find in highend department stores. That's kinda what I am looking for.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow guys. This stuff is very helpful. Thank you, I will be going around to a lot of stores in the next few months. I don't know about the rep thing right now. That is a hefty burden to have to start with....Something to think about though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.