T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
From what I've read here, going to tradeshows is a great way to expose your new line to a lot of boutique buyers.

Some will work on consignment, some will want net30, some will want to see a line sheet from you. I think they are all different. Sometimes it's good to ask questions from the boutique directly (this is where a sales rep will come in handy since they will have the right answers already for each specific boutique).

Here's a good thread from one of our members (jayallen) who also sells a high end line:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=2268

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Any idea how to get in touch with people like that? Do they usually charge a bundle?
I'm not sure what they would cost (Greg probably has a better idea), but if you do a forum search for sales reps, you'll probably get some great threads about how to find and hire one.

Rephunter is a service that can help you find a sales rep. People have also suggested looking at the company listings for a tradeshow and trying to contact the reps through there.

Of course, if you brought your line to a tradeshow yourself, that would be a good way to expose your designs to sales reps and stores.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.