T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know because I was thinking bout working with them. Please leave feedback if y'all have some.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there - I'd like to hear from anyone who has used Ellen Clothing Manufacture before too. I have gotten quotes from them, and had good customer service, but over the last 2 weeks I can't seem to contact anyone there. No reply to email, no reply to phone messages left. I'm wondering if others have had the same experience.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there, I would like to know if you do get a response. I too am looking at this supplier for making of products I am after.

Please let me know how you get on.

kind regards

D :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just thought I'd give you an update - following my last post when I hadn't heard from Ellen Manufacturing and was wondering if others had a similar experience. Turns out my contact was sick, and she had sent me a note via Skype but I hadn't seen it! My fault:( So she's back now and still giving me good service. Very patient with all my enquiries. Haven't gotten to sample or purchase stage yet, but would be still interested to hear from anyone who has. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Mrs Moose,
I didn't use them in the end. It was nothing specifically against them, but I found another manufacturer who was more flexible with what they could supply (no minimum qtys). I am paying more, but I'm just doing a small test market, so limiting my absolute investment is important . If my test market is successful I may end up using them in the future.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Mrs Moose,
I didn't use them in the end. It was nothing specifically against them, but I found another manufacturer who was more flexible with what they could supply (no minimum qtys). I am paying more, but I'm just doing a small test market, so limiting my absolute investment is important . If my test market is successful I may end up using them in the future.

where are they located that people are having to use Skype to contact them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes I used them to sew a nightgown, they charged me over $200. And it didnt look like the picture, so I asked them to do it again (there is a difference between pleats and no pleats), but they tried to pressure me to commit to a bulk order (pay up) before they made the corrections and send through another sample. Told them that it was not fair. Rather be dissapointed losing $200 than $1000. Rip off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
so jfry18 are you saying that they arent legit and not to use them or are you just stating that you had trouble with them. Because there site looks awful and not legit however i feel like i wouldnt get scamed. Im still on the fence becasue i rather not get screwed over?

·
Registered
3 Posts
:confused:Yes, I've used them, they are the worst!!! I placed an order with them since november of 2009 and paid a downpayment, they haven't showed me a sample yet, they occasionally answer my phone calls and ignores my calls most of the time. Kim the guy who answers the phone is very rude and tries to brush me off the phone every time i speak with him. I still to this day haven't received my order....... they are the worst!!:mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm wondering when you all ordered, did you have the proper items(i.e., techpacks, etc)for them to go off of. They have a great minimum, so tomorrow im gonna give them a shot. I'll let you all know what happens. But if the techpack isnt right, the clothing will not come out right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well good luck getting your order bcz I still haven't received mine. I've been waiting since november to see a sample.

·
Registered
3 Posts
They called me last night saying that they were unable to find my material and will send me my full refund...... I should get my refund next week :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have used them twice, they are faster than other companies I have used before. And what I like most about them is that I dont drive up my phone bill as they have a US number to call.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have used them twice. they are faster than other clothing factories I have ever known. What I like the most about them is that it doesn't drive up my phone bill as they have a US number to call.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts