T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying the Stahls Cad Cut Weeding Panel...
For $69 it seems like a no brainer. If it makes weeding vinyl for t-shirts easier I'm all for it...

Is the Stahls Cad Cut Weeding Panel worth buying?

· Registered
781 Posts
You can see if it is helpful to you before buying...
Heat up your lower platen to about 130 degrees F. Then weed your design on the lower platen....if its a large design (or your slow) just remove the design and heat the platen back up and keep weeding.

If it seams easier to weed then you will probably love the heated table.

Reactions: Sadiego

· Registered
29 Posts
I'm thinking about buying the Stahls Cad Cut Weeding Panel...
For $69 it seems like a no brainer. If it makes weeding vinyl for t-shirts easier I'm all for it...

Is the Stahls Cad Cut Weeding Panel worth buying?

Just ordered one today I normally just use my press which works greats so I imagine this one will be fine. I just wanted something more portable the Table Version is better because it is lighted but for now this will work fine.

· Registered
29 Posts
Just got mine today for the price I say get one. You can do the same with your heat press but I don't like to work under the heat or use a weed tool near the bottom cover just my thing. Its portable and heats in 5-10 minutes.

· Registered
18 Posts
I have used it for several months now. I LOVE IT!!! It makes weeding SO much easier! Especially in a colder room.
It actually gets so hot I have to turn it off to keep from burning my hands. So I just turn it on and off as needed.
The best $70 investment I ever made!

· Registered
781 Posts
I have used it for several months now. I LOVE IT!!! It makes weeding SO much easier! Especially in a colder room.
It actually gets so hot I have to turn it off to keep from burning my hands. So I just turn it on and off as needed.
The best $70 investment I ever made!
Get yourself something like this and you could set it to turn on and off at a rate that keeps it the temp you want it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0184CG9K0/ref=psdc_6291360011_t1_B01F60UKLW

You might find something cheaper, this was just the first thing that came up when I searched for a cycle timer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.