T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am having an issue with the attached file. I am going to print it greyscale on to black t-shirt probably just using a white under base, light grey and black for definition. The problem I am having is with the hard edges around the image. Has anyone got any suggestions of how I may get around this as I having a feeling it would look pretty odd when printed.

Many thanks.

Attachments

· Registered
3,633 Posts
Now you know it's going to look pretty odd because it's a booty on a shirt. (I've always wanted to say "booty" on the forum)

Anyway, the edges defining the image look pretty dark and on a Black shirt it'll kinda fade into the shirt already. You can feather or soften the edges a bit more. And you may get away without printing Black by using the color of the shirt and the right line count/mesh and ink.

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tygeron,

Yeah I think you're right. I'll have a good and see how it work without the black screen. My concern was that the black ink may look a little glossy and then through the image a bit. I'll try a little soft base. Thanks for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.