T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to wish Badalou(my adopted Dad) A Happy Birthday. I hope when , I reach 65,I'm as energetic as you are Lou. I admire your drive and ability to keep going at a pace that would stagger most people half your age. Good luck and have a Great Day. .... JB

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I'm going to make Lou a cake with my new "BirthdayCakeIT™" tool.

I'll pass out the PlateIT's and forkIT's!!!!

Happy Birthday, Lou. It looks like you single-handly may have started what could become a nationwide TrendIT!

Have a great day and another great YearIT! :D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Can you cut cake with a Roland? Please post the video.
You could. You would first need to make it with registration marks. Then place it on a backing sheet (not a baking sheet:)). Then create a contour cut line in CakeStudio. Or you can also use Corel's Cakenstrator plug-in. But if you want to bypass all that, I think Lou will be releasing the "CakeCutIT™" tool soon. :D

If you get any on you, you can use EasyOff. :p

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You could. You would first need to make it with registration marks. Then place it on a backing sheet (not a baking sheet:)). Then create a contour cut line in CakeStudio. Or you can also use Corel's Cakenstrator plug-in. But if you want to bypass all that, I think Lou will be releasing the "CakeCutIT™" tool soon. :D

If you get any on you, you can use EasyOff. :p
That was a classic post Robert. I think you could be the bill Murray of the TSF. .... JB

1 - 20 of 42 Posts