T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm checking the RN tonight -- even though I'm not sure what that means. My husband is at JC Penney's right now getting the shirt that looks right for my over 30's womens market.

But I just thought I'd ask: do you know who manufactures these shirts?

How do I reseach an RN number? I keep hearing to get the RN, but once I have it, what should I do?

Thanks!!

Alicia

·
Registered
503 Posts
Look to the panel to the left and down to Resources and it's the second link. Or click the link https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/TextileRN/wrnquery$.startup . I like the St. John's Bay line as well. Seems it's a JC Pennys owned company so they may be the only place to get them. I have an outlet near by I look from time to time and get some Tees for as low as $1.50. Id check to see if you have on near to you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Hammered,

Thank you so, so much -- I think it's a great line for the price. I don't know of an outlet nearby, but I'll start looking!

My only worry about outlets is that I know Eddie Bauer sells different clothes in it's regular store than it does in it's outlet.

But, I guess if it's the same shirt number, it doesn't really matter.

Thanks again!

Alicia

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
If you look up the RN is will tell you who manufactures or distributes the garment in the US, and their contact info. Sometimes you can contact them directly to find out how to purchase garments (and sometimes it leads nowhere, but it's worth checking out).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts