T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy,
What the difference between these 2 products? By the way, the hanes tshirts do not have this centre seam down the middle torso portion right?
I'm still sourcing around for suppliers that ship to SouthEast Asia.
Any recommendations??

Regards

·
Registered
24 Posts
Jinx said:
Hi guy,
What the difference between these 2 products? By the way, the hanes tshirts do not have this centre seam down the middle torso portion right?
I'm still sourcing around for suppliers that ship to SouthEast Asia.
Any recommendations??

Regards
They are both 6.1oz, but one is open end cotton and the other is ring spun.

Some customers like the softness of ring spun cotton, some customers like not having an itchy tag. The decision isn't always easy.

I haven't seen any Hanes shirts without a centerline for printing. The clarity of the line itself will vary by the case (and what plant it was manufactured in). That's one annoying thing about Hanes shirts (and others too)... you'll see a big difference in quality (for the SAME style shirt) depending on where the case of shirts came from (mexico, honduras, etc.). Of course, you have no choice when ordering.

·
Registered
117 Posts
CoolHandLuke said:
BEWARE - The Hanes tag-less printing "tag" does show through on white shirts.
stick with the tags, I think they are classier than tagless shirts... What are you trying to tell ur customer, we couldnt afford to place a small piece of garment with instructions and size on the shirt? Go for the tags... yup yup

·
2,957 Posts
I prefer tags myself. As long as they are high quality and don't itch. But there are people that prefer tagless, and I don't think printing a logo and having other "tag" info printed shows says "cheap" at all.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Comin'OutSwingin said:
I prefer tags myself. As long as they are high quality and don't itch. But there are people that prefer tagless, and I don't think printing a logo and having other "tag" info printed shows says "cheap" at all.
When it shows through the back of a white shirt? Can't get tackier (sp?) than that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts