T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been printing shirts for myself, and my softball team. I have used and liked the Hanes 5250T (tagless) t shirt. I have found them, colored shirts, for $2.78 each. Has anyone seem them cheaper?

Also I have had other teams and people ask for shirts, I don't have a resale number right now but if I got one how much on average does a 6.0 or 6.1 oz shirt cost?

· Registered
6,511 Posts
Orange Peel, you're probably paying the right price, and maybe slightly cheaper with a resale license.

Do yourself a favor and get the license. In most states it's free. San Mar, and Bodek & Rhodes sell Hanes tagless.

When you have companies coming to you for a shirts, take them seriously, get your license and sell sell sell.

You might only save a few cents but that adds up over time. With the t-shirt business you can sell thousands of shirts a year, and a do mean thousands.

When we just started we sold over ten thousand t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, jerseys etc. We started late in the year and just kept going.

Best of luck to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.