1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
I use Tulip, Jones, Scribbles and Jacquard fabric paints. I really like the Tulip and Scribbles because they seem to stretch with the t-shirt and not crack, not to say the other two aren't good, it's just my opinion. They all will do the trick.

·
Registered
16 Posts
As a supplier you might try Dharma Trading company they have fabric paint of *all* kinds and I've used their Lumiere and Neopaque before, they even have screen print inks which work just like paint and can be used as paint as well with a brush. You can also get things like Jones Tones from them and glitter paint and even permanent fabric dye or paint markers for fine lines and they also carry transfer pencils for transfering a design from tracing paper to your fabric to be worked on. I've used their supplies for all sorts of fabric painting projects. You can probably find the same stuff at a Hobby Lobby store too but you have more selection online I've found.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys! I really want to design t-shirts and I don't what kind of colors to use on the shirts? Please if know more than one kind tell me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts