T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay well ive always wanted to make t-shirts with my drawings on them but like i dunno how to print it on the shirt and like how to make it look like a t-shirt drawing like for example my drawings edges dont look anything what a tshirts drawing would look like lol i dunno how to explain it but this is the best i can anyone help?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Okay well ive always wanted to make t-shirts with my drawings on them but like i dunno how to print it on the shirt and like how to make it look like a t-shirt drawing like for example my drawings edges dont look anything what a tshirts drawing would look like lol i dunno how to explain it but this is the best i can anyone help?
Are you saying that you want your graphic to look like sketches? This can be done by scanning them into a drawing program.

...or you could draw them out with a Wacom tablet:
WTC Wacom Technology Home Page

Depending upon the process, you may be able to use high-res bitmaps (TIFF, JPEG, etc.) of your work, otherwise you will need to convert them to vectors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
look ill show u but i dont want to post my picture onto a forum like ive already scanned some pics of the designs

·
Registered
25 Posts
All you have to do is give that image to a designer and have them import into a program, such as Illustrator, and they'll format it so its ready to be printed onto a shirt. If you want it to look less "sketchy" they can clean it up, change colors, etc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You could trace it in Corel Draw and it should come out fine. I could try one for you if you like. Let me know. This should give you the result you're
looking for

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes plz email the result to [email protected] or just post it here :)
Here you go, although you do lose some detail i think this might be what you're looking for. Will email as well.

I replaced the first file with this one. The first image is in grayscale and the second one is the trace(about as much detail as i can get.

P.S. please ignore the first page from the first file I sent you. Just artwork I was working on for a customer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats looks siick
but i prefer the sketchy one better maybe if u could just retrace the edges cuz i want the details to be there

oh and thanks for all ure help guys

1 - 20 of 21 Posts