T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came up with this as I was thinking about being alone at home and giving out candy...

...what better way to promote your business? :D

You could attach your business cards to the candy, and some of them would be sure to wind up in the hands of the parents.

It's not a very direct advertising method, but I think it would be a cheap, clever way to market.

· Registered
1,505 Posts
If you were giving out candy at your business, that would be one thing. Our downtown has a trick or treat walk on Halloween and all the local businesses give treats to the kids that come around. A lot of them use special bags with their names and information on them. That works well and doesn't seem odd.

You could probably even get away with doing something similar at home. Give out the candy in a bag or something with your company information on it. Handing out business cards seems a little over the top. It doesn't make any sense in the context. My guess is it would turn off more people than it would inspire to buy from you.

· Registered
670 Posts
The less "creepy" alternative is to get some custom candy wrappers made for the candy you hand out. Have them made up with holiday designs and then on the BACK put your company info on them. Make the designs really stand out and people will take a good look at your wrapper before just chomping the candy and tossing the wrapper. I've had many people keep my wrappers just because of the unique-ness of it ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.