T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
Hi malphgirl, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

First thing I would suggest is to lose the auto-loading sound on your website. It can be really annoying for a person shopping for t-shirts to have unwanted sound coming out of their speakers (people surfing at work, people surfing with sleeping children nearby, people surfing at night).

I really dig your designs. It might be nice if you offered the option of buying them online.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Malphgirl, I must say I really like the site very well put together. Obviously targeting the beach crowd surfers, volleyballers etc. I found the sound at intro to be rather soothing (waves crashing upon shore) very nice, however, that's just me and i'm only one guy in a world of 40 billion people so Rodney may have a point there.

The only thing that through me off was the Hawaiin theme of the site, some in English and the rest in what appeared to be Italian, what's the deal with that? In my humble opinion, I think it would be nice if at the intro you gave viewers the option to view in English or Italiano.

Good luck and best wishes,
Josh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.