T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i'm looking to start an online t-shirt business called HongKongDMZ. (I'm from Hong Kong by the way) Anyway, this forum looks like a really cool place to learn new things and meet others who also design/make t-shirts. I'd really appreciate any advice anyone could offer me about starting an online t-shirt business, but otherwise i'll be checking out the forum and postings and seeing what i can find. Cheers,

Nicolai.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks monkey lantern. I'm thinking about promoting some t-shirts in Melbourne as I got some friends there who wouldnt mind distributing some. It a good place to sell t-shirts? I'm only aiming at an online site though. Heard that some things can be expensive in Oz like shipping and postage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Nicolai - Do you have the contacts to baPE shirts in HK? Not china. If you do so, please PM me. I usually sell my own designs but i am sourcing this for someone....

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I imagine postage wouldn't be a problem....Oz-Hong Kong is pretty cheap, so I imagine the reverse would be.

And Melbourne is one of the fashion capitals of the world, and, depending on your type of tshirt, ideal selling ground.

Fewer places ooze innate funkiness more than Melbourne. We have more boutiques and cool little shops per square inch than is healthy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts