T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum here, and looking forward to interacting with, learning and sharing with you all.

A little about me: I'm Greger, and my company (only myself ) is Hylandair Art Studios. Located in Northglenn Colorado.

I've been an artist for as long as I can remember, and long ago found that it was easier to design, render, print and sell a T-shirt than it was to sell art in art galleries. LOL

So, 20 some years ago I started working on 3 bumper stickers, sold some and with the profits,I saved to do a t-shirt and sold a bunch of them. Once again saving the profits I built or bought one piece of equipment after another with profits until I had a working Screen printing shop.... It took quite some time to accomplish, and I tried to sell contract printing too. I got some work in, however, I just never had enough business to keep the shop open, along with other contributin factors I had to close my doors. So I packed up the shop (where I also lived) put everything in storage intending to save it all until I was able to set up again, and I waited.........

Well, I started my Airbrushing shop last November, and since I've got the space I decided to get all my Screen printing stuff out of storage and off the pallets this year. I rebuilt my press arms because the pistons were shot, and now here I am looking forward to having another go at it. I've been waiting for the right time, for a very long time.... and I'm thinking that time is now! LOL

I've got two Atlas presses, both four color, one four station with micro, a small conveyer dreyer, vacum frame, black box spot cure and most everything esle required to be up and running.

I'm really looking forward to joining in with the group here.

Cheers!

Greger

1 - 1 of 1 Posts