T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have been working with Fireworks for a long time, and I just bought Photoshop, and am having problems. I read another post instructing on how to apply halftones to images (in Photoshop), but I cant get it to work. Anyway, Is there a way to apply halftones in Fireworks? Any help is mush appreciated! Thank You!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did I do this right? Please help

I downloaded the halftone program for fireworks, and It seems to be printing, but the halftone dots are not clear, they are a greyish color, and there is a weird grey background that is being printed around the image, like a shadow. Does anyone know what Im talking about? Can you please help me? I cant attach the image because it is too big (i make it smaller and the dots dotn show), but i can email it to you if you are willing to help.

Thanks!
-Ryan

·
Registered
487 Posts
Re: Did I do this right? Please help

Hi Ryan! I'm somewhat familiar with Fireworks, but haven't ever used it to print halftones and I'm not familiar with the download to get it to print halftones, however, I'd be happy to take a look at it and help you out.
It sounds like you have some artifacts or drop shadow effects on your image that are not in a spot color or 100% black.
You can email the image to: [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts