T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
I like drawing since i'm 3.When there is a drawing competition,my parents will probably get three of us (my 2 sister & I) take part. Luckily,there will be at least one of us won the big prize.From there on,my confidence build up,I practise drawing when i'm free,when my friends playing computer games around me,......until one day,I met a person (when I was 12years old)----my art teacher.From his art work,I knew there's more than i could imagine how we can enjoy in design.I learn sketching and water colour from him.
Fortunately,I was bidden to design class t-shirt in secondary school (from form 2 to form 6) .I found something amazing inside the printing of t-shirt,I wonder how they make it.....i ask...and ask............until now...................i fall in the maelstrom of t-shirt design:D
And 1 day i saw t-shirtcountdown on newspapers,.......but i've a few problem,why i still cant see my t-shirt in that site?though i already sign in & uploaded my photo.:eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Calvin, thanks for sharing your story. Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

but i've a few problem,why i still cant see my t-shirt in that site?though i already sign in & uploaded my photo
Drop me an email directly and we can sort it out (email address is on the contact page of t-shirtcountdown or you can send me a PM here :))

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Replies can be pretty quick here sometimes, but it depends who's around (international time differences play a part for one thing).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts