T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We went ahead and applied H20 in various colors to many different colored T-shirts in order to give you an idea how different colors show up on different colored shirts.

Unfortunately, due to high demand we were unable to get our hands on Royal, Copper, Burgandy, and Metallic Silver.

As soon as they are available to us we will upload pictures of those colors as well.

Please keep in mind that it was challenging to quickly peel off numerous name strips at one time, so that is the reason for some imperfect prints! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
We went ahead and applied H20 in various colors to many different colored T-shirts in order to give you an idea how different colors show up on different colored shirts.

Unfortunately, due to high demand we were unable to get our hands on Royal, Copper, Burgandy, and Metallic Silver.

As soon as they are available to us we will upload pictures of those colors as well.

Please keep in mind that it was challenging to quickly peel off numerous name strips at one time, so that is the reason for some imperfect prints! ;)
Should have posted in the thread that was started to show pictures for this product. Maybe Rodney will move it. Good post though.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks so much for your post, it showed me that i must be doing something wrong. What settings are you using? I applied Maize to a royal blue shirt at 400 degrees for 20 seconds at a light/medium pressure (we are not yet blessed with a digital heat press) and the result was barely visable. It looked like the maize just bled into the shirt and left a very light stain of the image without even a hint of yellow. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts