T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys only am i asking what is better plotter for this kind of work:
printing digital vynil and then cutting with the plotter.

i have a business of t-shirts and i want to print vynil with ecosol inks, in order to do more complex designs i am between bn-20 (expensive and limited) or buy 2 plotters, one for cutting and one for printing.

If you have a gx-24 or gx-300 i wish to know your experience, also if you can recommend a good printing plotter that accept ecosol ink

thanks

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What limits does it cause for you?

well, i think one limit will be the maximum printing/cutting area, 18.80 inch is quite small, and speed 10sqft/hour, i don't know if with this two limits
I could improve my production, i had this idea, gx-24+printing plotter= less money than bn-20, but there is no such thing, there are few plotters that allow solvent inks, :( so i think i have only two options, buy a bn-20 and squeeze it to the maximum, or spend a few bucks more, and buy a sp-300 with more speed production, and the capability to print in a maximum area of 30 inches.

the cost are the trouble :S because here in Mexico, anything is more expensive than in US, from 500 usd to 1000 usd, so if the bn-20 cost 8500 usd in US, here cost 9600

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.